• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Savage L/A H&S vertical grip stock 275$ i

Willoughby

Savage L/A H&S vertical grip stock 275$ includes shipping -no bottom metal - stock only price is firm thanks for looking

Attachments

• 20190308_175257.jpg
    20190308_175257.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 43
  • 20190308_175327.jpg
    20190308_175327.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 53
no sorry , postal money order or personal check ,will ship after it clears if check

also send me your address and Ill get it packaged
thank you sir

Last edited:
pmo is the safest for both partys , its a federal offence to fraud a pmo , look at all my positive and no negative transactions, here and on Snipers Hide, accurate shooter, AR15, and Savage shooters under same name - its scary sending $ to someone you dont know especially if they dont have very many + transactions , but I have several times to newby's and I have never got burned even with those type people , the shooting community as a whole are good folks , but theres always that 1 bad apple that makes it harder for all , so just do what your gut tells you never go forward on a deal that dont feel right - worse case scenario I dont mind keeping the stock Regards : Willoughby

Ok Im willing to go through with it. It just seems like there are scammers everywhere now. ill get it sent today. Thank you sir.

Last edited:

Recent Posts