• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 4.4" 300wsm barreled action, CDI bottom metal

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorke-1

I'm cleaning out the safe to make room for a few new projects and this is one of the last ones to go.

-LARGE SHANK, center feed, WSM action with a varmint ACCU trigger. One piece 0 moa taper base mounted with 8x40 screws. NSS machined recoil lug will be included.
-barrel is a large shank, PacNor 28" #7 countour, stainless steel 300 wsm. 675 rounds.
-CDI center feed bottom metal with an Accurate mags 300 wsm magazine.

In it's prime this barrel would hold .3MOA all day long. It currently shoots .4-.5 MOA using either the 185 or 210gr Berger Hunting VLD. The barrel has damage at the muzzle, but not the crown. This was present when I received the barrel and has never affected the performance. This was a hunting gun, so there are some light scratches on the barrel and action.

$650 face to face in the Tacoma/Olympia WA area.
$700 if shipped from my FFL to yours
A set of RCBS dies, approximately 75 pieces of brass, and 15 rounds of loaded ammunition are available to the buyer for an additional $40.

Andrew

Would you consider selling just the action without the bottom metal and barrel?

There have been a few requests to break up the package. Here are prices for individual parts:

Action only - $350 + $30 shipping
Barrel only - $150 shipped
CDI bottom metal only - $175
Accurate mags 300 WSM magazine- $40 shipped or $30 with bottom metal.

Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.