• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Savage 22-250 AI

browning442

Thinking of selling my Savage 22-250 AI. Picked this up from a pawn shop last year, I shot it 15 times just to fireform a few brass. Easily shot right at 1" 5-shot group with hornady 55 spire point factory ammo (standard 22-250 loads fireforming). It was originally a model 10 varmint, so it has the factory bull barrel on it with shiny blued finish. Bluing so very lightly worn around muzzle end of barrel, rest looks nice. Action is smooth and feeds perfectly. Barrel was set back and rechambered to 22-250 AI by an unknown gunsmith. I do not have a borescope, but inspected the bore as best as i could and the throat looks to be in good condition. Got plenty of life left. Built on a model 10 varmint, so it is SA blind mag setup. Factory synthetic varmint stock with slightly wider forend. Comes with Redding 22-250 AI FL die set!

$450 shipped incl/ Redding 22-250 AI FL die set

Pics to email or cell, pm me

Edit: I realized I left out plenty of important info.

Twist - 1:12 (checked with cleaning rod)
Bbl length - 25"
Savage Action length - 4.4"
Top Bolt release
Accutrigger

Last edited:
Tell him i'd go $425 to sweeten the deal.

Can make a good deal on the package if he wants the scope that is on it too. A burris black diamond 6-24x50 ballistic plex.