• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sartorius “Acculab” Electronic Scale

65WSM

Sartorius "Acculab" Electronic Scale

DSCN3196c.jpg

This the Sinclair top of the line electronic scale when I purchased it. It is the most stable and repeatable electronic scale I have ever owned. It is a "scientific" scale that is designed measure to the 0.001 (thousandth) of a gram. A variety of units, including grains, can be chosen and it will stay in that unit each time it is turned on until the user changes the desired unit. It comes with a 50g brass calibration weight stored in a compartment on the end of the scale. It comes with an A/C power cord and transformer. It has a battery compartment but I learned that A/C was more uniform and led to stability. Sartorius is a Swiss company that produces an assortment of instruments that are widely respected in the biotech industry. The attached PDF of the Manual should be helpful for most questions. I am using one of those "all-in-one" powder measure trickler outfits now and an RCBS 10-10 as analog validation. I prefer PayPal. $130 delivered.
DSCN0990c.jpg

Last edited: