San Antonio TX and Sumpter SC

jbs2014

I may be moving to either San Antonio TX or Sumpter SC in a few months. Are their any decent places to shoot around those areas. I looked on google maps in the San Antonio area and did not find anything that had ranges past 300 meters. Are they gun friendly states?

Any info would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

If you are moving to San Antonio you should get in touch with Dale Robinson with Evolved Ballistics, he's an avid long range hunter and competitor as well as one of the largest stocking dealers for Proof barrels and rifles. He's a great guy and has been of extraordinary help to me and I've done quite a bit of business with him. He runs LR shooting classes as well.

~Robert

If you are moving to San Antonio you should get in touch with Dale Robinson with Evolved Ballistics, he's an avid long range hunter and competitor as well as one of the largest stocking dealers for Proof barrels and rifles. He's a great guy and has been of extraordinary help to me and I've done quite a bit of business with him. He runs LR shooting classes as well.

~Robert
Dale is a good guy...and yes there are a few places you can go well past 1000 yards in San Antonio area...I live about 30 min north of SA and it is very nice area...not a inexpensive as it use to be--but still affordable compared to CA or NY...

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts