• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sako TRG-S Parts FS or Trade....

edward hogan

Sako TRG-S Parts FS or Trade....

If you own one of these outstanding rifles, but wish your Standard Magnum was compatible with the Super Magnums like .338 Lapua and .30-378, 338-378, 378 Weatherby; then consider what I'm offering:

TRG-S (M995) Super Magnum Bolt Body,
Like New & hardly fired. Setup for .378Wby ctgs, but just change the extractor and you are setup for .338 Lapua ctgs. This is a BOLT BODY only, no firing pin assy, no handle. This IS Everything you need, (besides a new barrel) to convert your TRG-S. Price is $275 plus shipping or $100 plus your excellent condition std mag bolt.

.30-378 28" Sako Factory barrel with integral muzzlebrake, fired 30 times, like new. Barely smudged from removal from action. $265 plus shipping

Super Magnum magazine, holds 2 rds; as new $65.

If you ever wanted to do a Super Magnum switch-barrel rifle; this is the way to go! Change extractors and in 2 mins you can be shooting .338 Lapua or .30-378 which is the fastest .30cal magnum going! Brass is readily available at your local sportsman's wh or gunshop. Manners and McMillan can build you a stock for this action, if you don't mind the wait. I have decided to go another way and build something else. My loss your gain.

Thanks!
Please email if you want to see pix or want to talk trades.

Is this still available? I have a M995 in 30-378. I have a Sako factory 338 Lapua barrel. I am new to the gun world, have few rifles and shotguns, but do not work on them. what do i need?

I am interested in your bolt body and extractor if you have them left. I have a 338 Win Mag, never fired bolt body and extractor to trade.