• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sako, Rem, Ruger, S&W, Bushnell, Weaver, LOOK!

joseywales

We have an opportunity for low cost or free daycare sponsored by my wife's employer, so we're moving. We just found this out last week (right after I ordered my Blackhawk 45 Colt of course). So I want to lighten the load and keep the mortgage low enough so I can have money to "play" each month. I'm unloading some of the guns, scopes, etc., that I rarely use. All of my items are from a smoke-free home and kept in a humidity-controlled room or safe. I kept the descriptions brief, but can supply more details and pictures as required.

I am josywales3 on ebay and josywales on Gunbroker. Check my feedback and you'll find that my items are the best used items to be had and described accurately. I have one negative on ebay out of 125 auctions. I was the buyer, and the guy sold me a remote control car that reeked of nicotine. Nicotine kills electronics! It was the first time I left negative feedback and he did the same to me. But again, I was the buyer.

Anyway, here we go:

Sako Deluxe AIII in 7mm Magnum. Old stock in as new condition. Fired 6 times by me. Topped with a new Bushnell 4200 Elite 2.5-10 gloss that matches the deep blue gloss of rifle. Absolutely beautiful gun with excellent handling characteristics and recoils like a 30-30. $1,395 with scope. Don't make me take this to the upcoming show in Valley Forge. I will scratch it and you'll find me swallowing the muzzle in the parking lot!

(2) Smith & Wesson Model 1000 semi-automatic gas operated shotguns. Both guns are in excellent shape and have Winchoke. 28" ribbed barrels, include the choke sets. Low recoiling guns. Comparable to the Remington 1187 only lighter. Some dings from hunting and the bluing is 99% on both. Nice scrolling on the receivers as well. $360 each, $685 for the pair.

Remington BDL 7mm Magnum, this is an older model and in excellent condition. Bore is excellent, as is the wood. I bought it used, so we'll assume there are some marks on the stock, but I haven't found anything that stands out. Redfield 5 Gold Star 3x9 scope. Used guns are rarely this clean. $445.00

Ruger 1022 target rifle with stainless fluted bull barrel and black Hogue stock. I'm sure I have a couple standard Ruger clips for it as well. Mueller Eraticator Scope in 8.5-25X with 50mm adjustable objective. Scope currently resides on the Ruger 1022 and was put there by me new. Never been out of the house! Comes with 2 sunshades. Very cool on the Ruger. $579.00 for the outfit, or will consider separating.

Bushnell Elite 4200 Matte, 2.5-10. The scope is in excellent shape with only slight graze marks where the rings were. There are no other marks on the scope and the glass is perfect and clear. $295.00.

Carson 8x42 binoculars. I bought these to compare to the Nikon Monarchs and the Pentax DCF WP binos. Guess what? These were clearer, adjusted quicker, and were lighter. The Pentax and Nikons have slightly better color, but unless you're bird watching I didn't see that as significant. So, I sold both and kept these Carsons. However, the Carson tubes are a bit longer than the first two and just a tad big for my archery needs. So my search for bino euphoria continues. Box, etc., included. $185.00.

Weaver K4 scope. This one has been around a while. The ring the screws in on the inside of the bell seems to have been cracked before. The glass is clear and crisp with duplex recticle. Metal has no pitting, rust, etc., clean. $60

(3) Thompson machine gun stick magazines. 2 of them have plastic protective covers. These have been used and show the signs, with bluing worn in the expected areas, scratches, etc. Never had a Thompson, but they came with some other mags when I bought the lot. $65 for all.

Ruger Redhawk factory wood grips $18. Appear as new. I took them off a Redhawk that I have since sold.

I have other items to go through yet, so feel free to email me your needs.

Best to email me at [email protected] with questions and for pictures. Thanks for looking.