• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sako L579 rifle .243 Win.

sable tireur

No longer available. Moved to other forums.

1722883477913.jpeg

1722883511742.jpeg

1722883552637.jpeg

1722883586875.jpeg

1722883615185.jpeg

I double checked the twist rate which is what my list states, 1:10".
The barrel is 23" in length.
I don't know anything about the shot count but look at the bolt face above.
$850.00 + shipping
I will ship in a hard case with a cardboard sleeve. The cost is based on distance and total weight.
I will accept a Personal check with clearance or a USPS Money Order.

Any questions please feel free to post here or send a PM.

Thank you!

Last edited:
It can be yours!

Or anyone else's who wants a classic, small caliber hunting rifle in terrific condition!

😊

Good deal here, I usually see these go for upward of $1k. Bofors was the Swedish steel they used for a long time but I think the marking indicating that on the barrel is more of a collector issue. Sakos I've owned that were made in the early '50s through the current ones have been great shooters.

Check the prices of used rifles in these Classifieds. This is a bargain by any comparison!

If you have any questions or comments, please post here or use the PM system.

Thanks!

:)

Take a good look at a fine rifle for a great price!

If you have any questions, feel free to post or PM.

Thanks!

😊

I will let this run through this weekend (Monday morning) then pull the ad to move on.

This is the best discount I will offer. Shipping is additional due to the excessively high prices charged by shippers.

Thanks for your consideration!

:)

Great deal here, I sold it's twin in 222 Remington for $1200 a few months back. They are absolute shooters. I am extremely tempted but am adding a truck to my fleet leaving me short lol. Someone buy this so I don't have to.