• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Safe Cleaning

dragman

I am gonna sell off some guns that I have been holding onto for projects. I have 3 I am gonna put up for sale at the moment who knows maybe some more later. I am asking $575 each for them
Remington 700 BDL 7mm - Nice over all shape
Remington 700 BDL 270 - A pinch nicer than the 7 above but has a wrong bottom metal screw in it (easy fix)
Browning A-bolt 300 WIN - A little rough was no safe queen when I got it. (has leupold rings bases and a shooters edge 3-9 new scope on it)
I have test fired and looked over all three of these guns and they are all in fine working order and show no reasons not to be good rifles. I got them over the last year planning on doing some projects and just never got around to these ones and with my shooting season starting I wont until next year so why not sell them!

Attachments

• bdl.jpg
    bdl.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 17
  • bdl 1.jpg
    bdl 1.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 17
  • bdl 2.jpg
    bdl 2.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 18
  • bdl 3.jpg
    bdl 3.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 17
  • bdl 4.jpg
    bdl 4.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 20
more pictures

Attachments

• bdl 9.jpg
    bdl 9.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 19
  • bdl 8.jpg
    bdl 8.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 20
  • bdl 7.jpg
    bdl 7.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 17
  • bdl 6.jpg
    bdl 6.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 25
  • bdl 5.jpg
    bdl 5.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 17
and the browning

Attachments

• browning 1.jpg
    browning 1.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 18
  • browning 2.jpg
    browning 2.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 15
  • browning 3.jpg
    browning 3.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 17
  • browning 4.jpg
    browning 4.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 19
  • browning.jpg
    browning.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 19
You said in your post that the Browning was no safe queen, the pics show it to be pretty nice actually. I am somewhat interested in this rifle. Can I get a price please and a little more detail about what you know on it, rounds fired, general overall condition?

Thanks.

My comments on the browning are because the stock has light carry marks on stock that you can see in pictures and the barrel has light marks (rust) on the side that you can see in the picture as well. I am pretty critical and dont like any markings myself. price I would take $525 if you pay shipping.

Recent Posts