• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale S&W M&P 2.0 w/ factory ACRO milled slide & Overwatch Precision TAC trigger kit

Basher42

I REALLY like how the M&P fits my hand, but as I’m predominantly a Beretta shooter, I’ve learned that under stress/time constraints I tend to shoot these high by a good bit due to their grip angle. I could 110% train that out, but I don’t have enough time, money, or ammo to train enough for proficiency with two different pistol systems right now, so I’m letting this go.

This is a new M&P 2.0 9mm (full-size frame w/ 4.25” barrel) with an Overwatch Precision trigger kit installed and a factory milled slide for the Aimpoint ACRO. The irons have white outlines and strong green tritium lamps in them. To my knowledge, these are an LE only SKU unless you find one on the used market like I did. The trigger is VERY nice for a poly pistol. Comes with the plastic case, all back straps, and the remaining parts from the OP TAC trigger kit. I do not have the factory trigger. Also includes three magazines. Aside from a few hundred dry-fires, this pistol is new/unfired per the prior owner! I have about 15 additional mags, a Safariland 6360RDO holster, and a JMCK AIWB setup available to the buyer as well for additional cost.

I’m asking $580 FTF in the Lafayette, IN area, or will ship for actual cost through ShipMyGun. Considering the Overwatch kits are $170 new and the factory ACRO cuts are hard to find, I figure that’s a good starting point but let’s talk. :) Thanks!

*TRADES (plus cash):*
-.17HMR ammo
-CZ 452/457 .17HMR magazines
-Leupold VX-3 1.5-5x20 w/ fine duplex, SPR, German #4, or Post & Crosshair reticle (may consider others, gloss finish preferred but not necessary)
-Bausch & Lomb Balvar 1.5-6x20 scope
-Weaver V4.5 1.5-4.5x20 w/ fine duplex or post & crosshair reticle
-Mossberg 46M rifle
-MDT AICS .223 metal 10rnd mags
-LTT Trigger Job In A Bag for PX4 (new or used, but an older Competition trigger group based kit would be amazing)

IMG_3260.jpeg

IMG_3261.jpeg

IMG_3262.jpeg

IMG_3263.jpeg

IMG_3265.jpeg

IMG_3266.jpeg

Last edited: