• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED S&W M&P 15-22 22LR Mags for sale.

G19Jeeper

7 total. Some are new, some have about 25 rds through it. Genuine OEM mags. Perfect for your 22 trainer. New theyre about $28, will do $20 each or sell all 7 for only $130 SHIPPED! ($50 savings when you buy all 7)

Payment by USPS Money Order or Zelle. NO PAYPAL or it's affiliates. They're anti freedom.

20240417_182409.jpg
20240417_182433.jpg

Last edited:
I replied that I would take them per the PM, you never sent a address to send the funds to.
I don't have any PMs from you currently. There must be some confusion going on between you and another member that both messaged me. I believe you had sent an offer and I countered to which you countered and was still too low.

Last edited:
No problem. I will pass on them $5 is not worth it. Thanks for the reply and GLWS
I understand, sorry for your confusion there. When you sent a lower counter offer and an I'll take it, it was assumed you meant that you'd take them at your lower offer otherwise there'd be no point to the response. I was pretty clear and fair with all PMs and offers. Take care my friend. 👍