• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ruger mini 30 for sale

caver101

2 year old ruger mini 30 S.S. has 150 rnds (+/- 25 rnds) through it (no wolf ammo used) will give the b-square scope mount as well. have one factory 5 rnd mag and one after market 10 rnd mag. Still have orig. box and manuals. I am the orig. owner. Gun is like new, no defects at all, great little gun, just want to start a new build project and have to make room. I can send some photos in a couple of days (will be out of town with work) [email protected] email with questions. $465 OBO Thanks!!

is this a synthetic stock rifle?
why are you using the scope mount...does your rifle not have factory ring mounts?

oops, almost forgot.

It does have mounts on the reciever and I will also send the ruger S.S. rings that came with it. 1- 5rnd mag & 1- 10 rnd mag. original box and owners manual.

(I just had the b-square mount from a mini 14 so I just used it.)

I am very intrested in this gun. Please let me know if you still have it. thanks

2 year old ruger mini 30 S.S. has 150 rnds (+/- 25 rnds) through it (no wolf ammo used) will give the b-square scope mount as well. have one factory 5 rnd mag and one after market 10 rnd mag. Still have orig. box and manuals. I am the orig. owner. Gun is like new, no defects at all, great little gun, just want to start a new build project and have to make room. I can send some photos in a couple of days (will be out of town with work) [email protected] email with questions. $465 OBO Thanks!!

shoot.. I have been looking for this gun for a while and have been having a hard time getting one.

thanks for the post.

gun)

Do you still have this gun for sale?My buddy has a serious coyote problem!They are killing his deer and needs them "taken care of" this would make a great coyote gun for my 16 year old son.gun)gun) please let me know at [email protected]. Thanks
Mike Morgan
PHHS Voc. Auto Teacher