• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ruger #1 International---Traded

G

I have a LNIB Ruger #1 International with the full length Manlicher walnut stock in .243 Win. I would like to trade for a Remington M7 SS in .243, .260, or 7mm-08. Not interested in blue/walnut--looking for Stainless in laminate or Synthetic. Will consider a M700 Mountain rifle(non DM) in Stainless or a Stainless Ruger M77 Compact. This rifle will be for my daughter, and the wood on this Ruger is too nice for a kid's gun...Will sell the #1 outright for $550 shipped to your FFL. Pics available for serious inquiries.

[ 12-24-2002: Message edited by: Chris Jamison ]

My father-in-law has been wanting the Ruger #1 with the Int'l stock. If you've got some handy, email me a pic or two and I will pass them along to him. If you don't have the pics yet, just wait and I'll tell him about it first and see if he's interested.

Rhoman

I haven't taken any yet, but it won't be a problem. Let me know if he is interested and I'll get them to you ASAP. I'm willing to negotiate $$ or trades, or a combo ...Let me Know.

Rhoman --I have some pics of the Ruger if your Father-in -law is interested... Your email on this board is blocked.. email me if he's interested and I'll send you the pics...
grin.gif

Sorry, Chris, I didn't realize it was blocked. Apparently, he really wants a .223, so he is not interested, but Ruger doesn't make an intl stock in #1 in .223 that we are aware of.

I will pass along the info to him anyway JIC he changes his mind.