• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Rifle bolt fluting $25 with coupon code

KenMI

LRI has a coupon code that discounts the rifle bolt fluting from $65 + shipping to less than $25 with free return shipping. Use the code NEW HAAS at checkout. They have several styles of fluting to choose from. The diamond pattern is higher priced, but the discount still works for it. ($85 to $32) Just order and checkout online, then send your bolt in with the receipt. Turnaround time is only a few days. For push feed type actions only.
https://www.longriflesinc.com/colle...oducts/gunsmithing-services-m700-bolt-fluting

Make the selection then hit the checkout now button. It will take you to another screen where you can enter it. Don't hit the Paypal button on that first screen. You will still have the option of paying with Paypal on the actual payment screen.

I saw it on another forum and just spreading the word. It is top notch work at a great price. I sent 3 Tikka bolts in today. All the patterns look really nice and I had a hard time choosing, but I chose the diamond pattern. I have pineapple bolt handles on all 3 so that might look good together.

A had a bolt and barrel done in the wrought iron pattern about a year ago. I like it, just different then what others have.

Attachments

• E8D51A27-15FA-497E-A7DD-0CB31B7CA965.jpeg
    E8D51A27-15FA-497E-A7DD-0CB31B7CA965.jpeg
    438.7 KB · Views: 299