• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington model 7

Lrreloader

Like new

7mm-08

$1,400 plus the ride

Check or money order
20240721_165759.jpg
20240721_165804.jpg
20240721_165808.jpg
20240721_165812.jpg
20240721_165816.jpg
20240721_165844.jpg
20240721_165847.jpg
20240721_165851.jpg

No guru here but appears to be the standard size. And plenty of model seven info going around in the classifieds. Having both, the 7 feels like a carbine, but length of pull is normal or standard.
"The Model Seven is shorter in overall length, has a shorter rear bridge, larger ejection port and closer rear scope mounting screws than the Remington 700. Early Model Sevens has a total of three mounting screws. Later models will have four. The barrel tenon dimensions for both actions are the same."
This goes on with both, bottom metal and even rear screw being slightly smaller to create the carbine. Stocks were made in youth LOPs and standard LOP, measure will be the tell tale, but appears to be a standard stock on a standard model 7. Lower SN for the parkerized finish, I was wondering if it was a custom shop gun or newer finish for such a low serial #. I was expecting an RR prefix. Either way nice model 7, GLWS.

No guru here but appears to be the standard size. And plenty of model seven info going around in the classifieds. Having both, the 7 feels like a carbine, but length of pull is normal or standard.
"The Model Seven is shorter in overall length, has a shorter rear bridge, larger ejection port and closer rear scope mounting screws than the Remington 700. Early Model Sevens has a total of three mounting screws. Later models will have four. The barrel tenon dimensions for both actions are the same."
This goes on with both, bottom metal and even rear screw being slightly smaller to create the carbine. Stocks were made in youth LOPs and standard LOP, measure will be the tell tale, but appears to be a standard stock on a standard model 7. Lower SN for the parkerized finish, I was wondering if it was a custom shop gun or newer finish for such a low serial #. I was expecting an RR prefix. Either way nice model 7, GLWS.
Thank you sir