• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 7600 in 35 whelen

Mathews Diehard

Ok, I know this is a long shot but I don't like dealing with gun broker. Anyone have one taking up space in the safe?

I have one in about unfired condition, but it won't be cheap. I collect 760s and 7600s. I have 12 carbines in .30-06 and .308, and a .35 whelen with Standard barrel. It has the fluer de lis checkering, satin wood.

I have one in about unfired condition, but it won't be cheap. I collect 760s and 7600s. I have 12 carbines in .30-06 and .308, and a .35 whelen with Standard barrel. It has the fluer de lis checkering, satin wood.
If you're serious about letting it go can you PM me a price?

It was impulsive of me to respond due to the rarity of these guns, but in all honesty I am 50/50 on selling it. It is an older one that is better quality made. I will kick it around and let you know.

It was impulsive of me to respond due to the rarity of these guns, but in all honesty I am 50/50 on selling it. It is an older one that is better quality made. I will kick it around and let you know.
I completely understand, thanks for the reply. I'm definitely interested so if you can come to terms with saying goodbye to it, I'll be here.

I saw a nice 7600 in 35 whelen at Stix n Stones in W. Winfield, NY today . Very nice condition, junk 3-9 weaver on it that you would need pliers to turn the power ring; although the optics were clear.

It had a 742, 7400 magazine in it. It would catch the bolt if you tried to close the action without working the trip lever when empty. A simple fix that they might be able to swap in house as they had several 760 & 7600's. It was $1,799. The action was tight without any fore end slop or rattle.

I doubt you'll find one any cheaper unless it's beat. IMG_7753.png

Recent Posts