• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 XCR Tactical Long Range .300 Win Mag

CAR-VER

SPF---Only had it out three times and it shoots great but I got a chance at a 5R and could not pass it up . Will take 900 shipped from FFL 98% , no issues with this gun . Check these out , this is a good price .
Thanks
PHILLIP
SPF

Last edited:
sorry, I'm new here, I don't know how you guys handle buying/selling on this forum; but i found your post off of a google search for the XCR tactical in 300 win mag. I've had a few gun shop owners tell me that rifle didn't come in that caliber...

so can you send me some good pics so i can make sure it's what i'm thinkin it is?

if it is, then it'll have a 26" heavy fluted park'd barrel. with the O.D. green fiberglass stock with the butthook underneath. Does that sound about right?

does it have a scope base on it?

thanks benji

[email protected]

Has the gun been sold yet, and if not do you have any pics?

Very Interested.

yup, sold. to me... buy somethin else from him though... he's GREAT! fast shipper and a great deal. shot just barely sub moa at 100 yds with my first attempt at loading 300 winmag

sorry, here's a pic of it though, in my shop.

700tactical.jpg

Glad you like it , got my new 5R set up tonight .
Hope it shoots good also .
thanks for the kind words .
Phillip

no prob, I love that gun. Hopefully i can find s'more powder options pretty soon and then get out and stretch it's legs a bit more. May be a bit much for it, but it's just sittin there waiting for a coyote to come prancing across the field to check out my chicken coup... gonna turn that thing inside out.

when you get a chance, throw up a picture of the 5R, I'm curious to see what you made. I know those have a special rifling, but I don't know anything about it. What makes the 5R so special?

cheers, Benji

very interested in this rifle. can you give me some more details on how much it has been used (how many shots fired), scope and mounts, what you liked about it etc.. Also are you willing to ship it to canada?

Where did you buy this gun? I'm looking at buying one but a few places I have called have no idea what gun I'm talking about. They only bring up the SPS tactical.

Where did you buy this gun? I'm looking at buying one but a few places I have called have no idea what gun I'm talking about. They only bring up the SPS tactical.

Fine new places to shop. Current Remington 700 XCR at the web site:

Centerfire Rifle - Model 700 XCR Tactical Long Range - Remington Centerfire Rifles

I bought one in .300 Win Mag about 3 years ago. Good shooter to start. After some standard gunsmith accurizing, sub .5 moa at 100 yards (three holes touching) with 200 gr SMK and RL-22 accuracy load from the Sierra manual.

Had some fun at 375 yards before the winds picked up here in Colorado. Waiting for calmer situation.