• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Want To Buy Remington 700 Ultramag Action

I have a Christensen ELR barreled action from a 28 Nosler if that would work send me a message I can take some pics. Thanks.

I have a Remington 700 long action for sale. Magnum bolt face, blue printed, fluted bolt, big bolt handle. PM for pictures.

I have a trued stainless 700 action with 26" Krieger, 10 twist barrel w/ 3 port side discharge muzzle brake that measures 0.80 at muzzle. It's chambered in 300 RUM. It also has a sako extractor and over size bolt knob installed. It sits in an olive w/black web, Bell & Carlson bdl varmint/tactical vertical grip stock that's been bedded. The trigger is an older remington that has been tuned and it's nice and crisp. Price is $1500 + shipping and FFL fees. Also may sell barreled action if you prefer a different stock. Scope and rings not included.

Attachments

• 300 RUM.jpg
    300 RUM.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 21
I have a trued stainless 700 action with 26" Krieger, 10 twist barrel w/ 3 port side discharge muzzle brake that measures 0.80 at muzzle. It's chambered in 300 RUM. It also has a sako extractor and over size bolt knob installed. It sits in an olive w/black web, Bell & Carlson bdl varmint/tactical vertical grip stock that's been bedded. The trigger is an older remington that has been tuned and it's nice and crisp. Price is $1500 + shipping and FFL fees. Also may sell barreled action if you prefer a different stock. Scope and rings not included.
Just looking for an action...

thought that might help in case you haven't seen it yet.

thought that might help in case you haven't seen it yet.
Appreciate it

I have a Rem700 Sendero 7mm RUM with very low round count I was going to build off of. But ended up going a different route so would be willing to part with.

Recent Posts