• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 Titanium for sale

somerumfun

Remington 700 Titanium in .308 for sale. You know the drill. These are no longer made. The lightest of all the Titaniums made. This is a very, very good shooter. As in some coyotes and rock squirrels that thought they were safe way out there are no longer around. Very easy gun to find accurate load for. Some light scuff marks on stock but otherwise less than 50 rounds fired. Mounts included. Scope not included but will entertain offers. $1,300.00 plus actual shipping to FFL.

Attachments

• 308.jpg
    308.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 53
this is not another april fool is it? do you accept cash?? my brother shot a rocksquirrel while hunting deer in utah with one of these. nice rifle; and not that heavy to tote. roninflag

I also have a 2001 model TT that is up for sale. .270 win
$1500 plus transfers.
This also has had very few rounds fired through it. 50 would be about double.
Sad that I am doing this but she must go.

uncle brutus- i have a remington 700 ti in 30-06 with rings for 1300 plus shipping. roninflag

Contact me today tomorrow anytime call or

email me your contact info lets get the money

in your hands and the rifle in mine....thanks....brian

unclebrutus- i am in az. i killed a 6X6 bull elk with it 5-6 years ago. will pm you my info after work or saturday. i have another ti or or would NOT be selling this one. roninflag

Roninflag is good to go.
I've purchased from him before,
he is honest and communicates well.
Buy with confidence.

Uncle Brutus bought a different gun and not gettting my titanium. it is still for sale. i have a pm i am responding to .

MarineSniper- the 30-06 is available. $1350 shipped in a hard case with rings. a 3.5X10 silver leup also available at 325 shipped.