• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 Ti 7mm-08 w/Leupold Scope

GDTRFB

**SOLD Pending Funds**

I am selling a 2005 Remington 700 Titanium Ultimate Lightweight bolt-action rifle. This gun has fewer than 50 rounds down the barrel, and is in absolutely fantastic condition! Minor rub mark on bottom of trigger guard is literally the only indication it has ever been out of the box (see photo). I set it up with a Leupold VX-2 Ultralight 3-9x33mm gold ring scope that weighs only 8.8 oz. and brings the total weight, including scope, rings, and bases to just 6 lbs. 2 oz. I'm asking $1,300 plus shipping/fees. Description and details below.

This is a lightweight rifle that was the predecessor to the Alaskan model, which came out in 2007. These older models, produced from 2001-2006, have a shorter barrel, lighter stock, and a blind magazine w/no floor plate, resulting in a lighter overall weight of 5.25 lbs., and in my opinion, a better product for its intended use.

Receiver is machined from solid titanium using a skeletonized short action bolt assembly & unique spiral bolt flutes. Pillar is bedded into ultra-lightweight Bell & Carlson stock that is a composite of carbon and aramid fiber. Recoil pad. 22" stainless steel barrel. Drilled/tapped for mounts. Swivel studs. Includes original boxes, manuals, and keys. Ships only to a FFL dealer.

Please contact Kevin for more information, additional pictures (I have lots), or to arrange a meeting. I'm located in the Salem, OR area.

fullsizeoutput_7ad.jpegIMG_5561.JPGIMG_5562.JPGfullsizeoutput_7ac.jpegIMG_5577.JPGfullsizeoutput_7a8.jpeg fullsizeoutput_7af.jpegfullsizeoutput_7b5.jpegfullsizeoutput_7b4.jpegfullsizeoutput_7b3.jpeg

Last edited:
As much as I enjoy a good rifle at a good deal he seller (1post) has backed out I do own the same rifle in a larger caliber.
The seller, Kevin Hill, called me after I excepted the offer and went into great detail about this rifle telling me he had spent time researching the value of this rifle on the Internet. Here is the post I just received from him. Most forums have rules against turning for sale ads into auctions
Here is a good reason why
Beware when dealing with Kevin Hill
I apologize for all this, and understand that you may no longer be interested, but if you are, let me know and maybe we can work something out before I reach out to the other interested parties. Since you were the first to reach out to me, and because I feel bad about renegotiating, I'm even willing to take a bit less than what I think it's worth at this point, if you do decide to continue. I am TRULY not trying to strong-arm you, and I totally get it if you decide to just walk away. I just can't let the gun go for $1,300 as I think it's too low a price. Again, my apologies for the hassle and confusion. Let me know if you have any questions or want more details.

"Hello All,
I have had overwhelming interest in my Remington 700 Ti 7-08. Multiple people from various forums have contacted me with offers above my $1,300 asking price. I tried to determine a fair price before posting the ad, but found this quite difficult due to how few of these guns are out there, and how old the ads I found were (most were ~ 5 years old, or more). As a result of all this, I am asking that any of you who are still interested send me your best offer. I will wait 72 hours, then contact the highest bidder. In the event of a tie, I will give preference in the order I received your original notifications of interest in the forums.
Thanks!
Kevin"

Thank you Hairtrigger. IMO: That is extremely poor form on the seller's part. I own the identical rifle and would jump at the chance to buy another at a good price, but not from someone who has demonstrated a willingness to renege on his own deals.

No need for the OP to reach out to me - I'm out.

Everything Kevin has told me he has gone back on his word
NOT A MAN OF CHARACTER

He did answer the phone
Money is more important than his word

Let the bidding on this rifle begin
Let the buyer beware

Last edited:
And I did try to explain my position, and I think it's only fair to put out all of my message to you:

"Some things have come up related to the gun. I plan to send the message below to all who have expressed interest, but wanted to let you know first. The message reads as follows:

"Hello All,

I have had overwhelming interest in my Remington 700 Ti 7-08. Multiple people from various forums have contacted me with offers above my $1,300 asking price. I tried to determine a fair price before posting the ad, but found this quite difficult due to how few of these guns are out there, and how old the ads I found were (most were ~ 5 years old, or more). As a result of all this, I am asking that any of you who are still interested send me your best offer. I will wait 72 hours, then contact the highest bidder. In the event of a tie, I will give preference in the order I received your original notifications of interest in the forums.

Thanks!
Kevin"

I apologize for all this, and understand that you may no longer be interested, but if you are, let me know and maybe we can work something out before I reach out to the other interested parties. Since you were the first to reach out to me, and because I feel bad about renegotiating, I'm even willing to take a bit less than what I think it's worth at this point, if you do decide to continue. I am TRULY not trying to strong-arm you, and I totally get it if you decide to just walk away. I just can't let the gun go for $1,300 as I think it's too low a price. Again, my apologies for the hassle and confusion. Let me know if you have any questions or want more details."

Everything Kevin has told me he has gone back on his word
NOT A MAN OF CHARACTER

He did answer the phone
Money is more important than his word

Let the bidding on this rifle begin
Let the buyer beware

I was told that I was untrustworthy because I'm not "from the south" :(

I also explained, in detail, how I had tried to determine a fair price for the firearm, but had obviously failed to do so. I shared with Hairtrigger every ad I found, and what the listed prices were to try and show why I came to the dollar amount I did. He told me about the prices he had seen some sell for on various sites in the last year. I explained that I haven't been in the loop lately, so I would not have seen those, and asked if he could help me identify what research I could have done to help me come to a better number. He tried to walk me through a search of past sales on gun broker, but we didn't come up with anything. The point being; I did try to find a fair price, and he was not able to be show me how I could have come up with a better price by way of research.