• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Rem 700 Mountain Guide 243AI, VX-III w M1

bgoldhunter

I have a 700 Mountain Guide that I am putting up for sale. Original barrel punched 243AI, re-crowned, and action trued back when IT&D was still in business. Although this is one of my favorites, I just don't shoot it at all. Loaded up 100 fireform loads when I bought the gun, and just shot the 100th coyote hunting this year.

Only issues I know of is the trigger guard has some nicks as shown in pictures, stock painted with OD Krylon, and needs touched up or stripped off, and there is a ring on the barrel when it was removed to punch AI.

Selling with or without Leupold VX-III 3.5-10X40 with M1 turrets and scope caps sitting in Talley LWs.

Rifle - $1050 shipped to FFL from an individual. With optic $1400. Optic separate is $400 shipped, would sell if rifle buyer does not want scope.

243AI - Imgur (7).jpg
243AI - Imgur (9).jpg
243AI - Imgur (8).jpg
243AI - Imgur (6).jpg
243AI - Imgur (5).jpg

Last edited:
It's a 9 or 9 1/8 twist factory barrel. I've only fired a 85 TSX fireform load through it, so no pet load. It did, however, shoot the load I threw together pretty well.