• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Reloading items for kids hunt

CodyMac746

I know things are becoming a little easier to find and most people have stocked up on what they need/use. But I wanted to use this post for people looking for items for their kids upcoming hunt or even somebody desperately looking for items for themselves. If you're looking, post what it is you might need and I'm sure somebody could help you out. I have quite a few items myself that I'd be happy to give if somebody needed them.

I would like to find a 8lb jug of H4198

I have other things I can share.

I will try and pay attention here and I possibly could be able to help some kids out too.

I'm in WI

Thanks

North Texas. I can reload for 223, 224 Valkyrie, 243, 6.5 RPM, 7-08, 308, 280AI, 30-06, 7.62X54R, and 300WM. I have a metric ton of 17WSM rimfire rounds. I have quite a bit of powder that I'd be willing to share, but most of it in half-empty jars. IMR 4831, 4895, 8208, and 4166. Hodgdon Varget, Retumbo, H335, CFE223, 4831SC. Win Staball 6.5 and Staball HD. Accurate 2700 and I think some Magpro. Ramshot TAC and Hunter. I don't have more than a pound of any, for the most part--- but I found this stuff locally once, so I can find it again. For a kid wanting to hunt, I'd go a long way to help. I've got some large rifle primers I can share, too.

I'm in the middle Tennessee area and would be happy to help out getting youth, women, or first time hunters going with some reloading stuff.

So far seems like a bunch of givers and no takers....
I'm calling that a good sign, as far as being encouraged by the generosity of people. We're better than Media and Internet lead us to believe.