Reloading, equipment, loads, brass, bullets etc.

ADMIN

Administrator
If you find a broken or inoperative link please let us know. If you have a link you'd like to have added, please let us know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have been out of touch on the West coast for a while, what is the latest on ballistic fingerprinting? Can not find any stores or the big catalog houses that have any primers.

Last edited:
The link to Benchrest Toys does not work. Does anyone have contact information for that company? I am interested in their neck turning tool.

Fixed the Wildcat Bullets link but the site is still not up. The other I can't find but do see references that he only sells through dealers.

Hello,

Wanted to get some advise on what powder measurer is the most accurate. Would you recommend an electronic one or manual one.

Thanks
Frank

I have been using a Lyman for over 25 yrs. and it works real good. Has 3 slide adjustments. For large capacity cases that I want optomum accuracy I weigh every one. I have loaded thousands of 45s and 9mms with it.
Tarey

Is there any truth to the rumor that Vihtavuori powders

is going out of business?

IIf you find a broken or inoperative like please let us know. If you have a link you'd like to have added, please let us know.

[/QUOTE]

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.