Reborn 300blk

snox801

Ok so originally I got into the 300 blm years ago. Just never found it to be that great. Then dropped the cutting edge raptor 100gr into it and made it a real performer. Shot hundreds of animals with it and was my main hunting rifle for years. Then I went the same route with 99gr hammers in the Grendel. Simply amazing and extended my range. So that replaced the 300 blk.
After talking to Steve about what limits the current 100gr bullets had with the blk case he came up with a bullet that we thought solved the problems. Like being to long and compressing powder and running out of capacity. So after a lot of stalling from a new house and hunting I loaded some in the blk and brought it out. My buddy got the first blood with a very nice large 8 point.
Last night went out with my father in law and got him his first doe. 68ish yards right behind the shoulder of a large doe. Insides were gone she bolted about 30 yards full speed and went down. Bullet worked better than one could hope for. I was not even pushing the speed as I want a load I know works I many rifles.

Here is the heart. Lungs were gone and jello

Attachments

• IMG_3971.jpeg
    IMG_3971.jpeg
    367.1 KB · Views: 22