Reamer throat clearance dimensions

.7mm.

on a no turn neck, is there any advantages or disadvantages with going larger or smaller?
For example, what I'm working on is a 25 cal magnum round. Loaded diameter is .287 (.257+.015×2) so as long as I am over .004 neck clearance with the reamer, hypothetically I won't have to turn necks.

Will there be any difference in going .005 (.292) over .006 (.293) neck clearance?

this is for hunting rifle. So reliability and accuracy are both priorities.

I always shoot for .003"/side on a hunting caliber and also .001" larger than caliber freebore diameter.
Thats exactly how the reamer print is set up now, I was just wondering if there would be any benefits to going .0025" per side or .005 clearance overall.

Thats exactly how the reamer print is set up now, I was just wondering if there would be any benefits to going .0025" per side or .005 clearance overall.
There's no detriment to doing that but I don't see any benefit. Good luck w your design and looking forward to see your results with your quarter bore

There's no detriment to doing that but I don't see any benefit. Good luck w your design and looking forward to see your results with your quarter bore
Thanks, ill share the results and cartridge design once I get her all chambered up.

I'm kinda kicking myself over not jumping on that barrel trade, but hey a little more length/speed isn't a bad thing. Anyhow I've got a 17.5" finish length benchmark on order since April, but you know how that goes...loooong time before I see that one.