• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED RCC 7 PRC brass

LkeAF

7 mm PRC brass from the now bankrupt Roberson Cartridge Company (RCC). I believe I paid $6-7 a piece when I purchased it retail. This is from their remaining stock and I have 100 pieces available. Price is $5 each shipped TYD with 50 piece minimum. Depending on the response to this ad, I may be able to get more.

Here's an article about RCC brass and their machining (vs annealing) process. With the potential to be reloaded a couple dozen times or more, one box of 50 would likely last the life of your barrel. I'll post pics of the brass when I get home Monday evening. PM's please if interested.

RCC brass from the Firearms Blog

What is the gold content of this brass?
Ain't that the truth. I mean, it is absolutely a work of art. But it's also priced like a piece of art. I'm just finishing break in on my 7 PRC with factory ammo and look forward to doing load development with it and see how many times I can load it. If it loads 25-30 times like they say, then I kinda figure 50 pieces will get me through a barrel.
I bought some RCC last fall as soon as the 7 PRC was released. It was the only brass available, and I didn't want that to be the thing that held me up, so I went for it.
I'm offering this up in case someone is willing to spend the funds on some very nice brass and make sure they have their load development done before hunting season.