For Sale RAS Barrel Tuner for AR-30A1 (338 LM) Brake (custom)

Discussion in 'Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc.' started by ELR Researcher, Apr 6, 2018.

1. ELR Researcher

ELR Researcher Well-Known Member

RAS Barrel Tuners for AR-30A1 (338 LM) Brake (custom)

Rifle Accuracy Systems/RAS (http://www.rastuners.com), custom/modified RAS 250 barrel tuners (with integrated 3/4-24 x 1.50" tenon for AR-30A1 brake, .338 LM) – pictured with brake timing collar (included) - one is from an AR030A1 brake and the other is custom). The threaded end is long enough to correctly fit and time that brake using the provided timing collar AND clear the rear-swept design of that brake (IMO, the most effective brake for that cartridge) so you can actually tighten the collar. Brake is NOT included. I have detailed instructions for the associated barrel turning and threading. Brand new, never installed, two available.

$175 each (current price) shipped, full-sale-value insured, via USPS ground to the lower 48. [Cost me $580 for the two.] Payment by check or MO, I ship when payment clears my bank. I do not do PayPal or wire transfer. Any tech questions, please contact the manufacturer, otherwise e-mail me at webmaster at elr-resources.com. Please be very specific in regards what you are inquiring about. Thanks.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
  2. ELR Researcher

BTT

3. ELR Researcher

BTT

4. ELR Researcher

BTT