Ranges near southern pines, NC??

• Thread starter Deleted member 48126
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 48126

Well I found an awesome range in MO, then I freaking moved again. I'm now in NC, close to Fayetteville. Does anyone know of nice, clean, professional ranges in the area? I'm about 45 minutes from Raleigh and that's an easy drive for me if there are any out there. Thanks for the help.

Go to Ed's Gunshop on Rt1 just above Southern pines about 4 miles and they can give you the lowdown on all the local ranges. Shooters Choice on Bragg Blvd in Fayetteville is another great place to get info on all the local ranges.

Thanks! I live in the neighborhood right there. I'm about 1 mile away right next to that HUGE horse farm. I already stopped in there for some smith work. I didn't even think to ask them about ranges.

Google Camp Butner Shooting Range. I have not been there, but I was talking to a fellow the other day that says it is a nice range with 1000 yard targets.

Well I found an awesome range in MO, then I freaking moved again. I'm now in NC, close to Fayetteville. Does anyone know of nice, clean, professional ranges in the area? I'm about 45 minutes from Raleigh and that's an easy drive for me if there are any out there. Thanks for the help.

I used to shoot here when I was living in Fayetteville

TRC Facility

there's a bunch between you and raleigh. drakes landing near fuquay-varina, woodys gun club near apex, trigger time in sanford. also, there's a few public ranges in some of the more rural counties run by the nc wildlife commission. if you want a drive and a 1000 yard range, frontline defense is in warren county.

Google Camp Butner Shooting Range. I have not been there, but I was talking to a fellow the other day that says it is a nice range with 1000 yard targets.

i live in raleigh and have thought about trying this place out. i think you have to join a rifle club there in order to shoot, doesnt look expensive though. only downside is that butner is probably close to 2 hours from the OP.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts