Rangefinder binos

westcoasthunter

Ok so i have the revic rangefinder and a pair of 10x42 SLC about 3yrs old. I like the idea of having everything in one.
I was thinking about the revic Acura BLR10b but i hear the glass sucks but laser is the best. Does anyone know how bad the glass really is? Is it comparable to the Swaro SLC?
The other one i was looking at is the swaro EL TA range i hear the laser is weak but the glass is top notch. I dont sit behind my binos for hrs on end glassing normally do that with my spotter . Or i can say screw it keep my rangefinder and get NL pures .lol so many options anyways thanks fir the help in advance

How far are you wanting to range and willing to shoot? I've had these rf binoculars Revic, Zeiss, Leica 3200, Leica pro, original el range and el with ta. The Revic glass isn't horrible but I didn't care for the feel of them much. Rangefinder seemed the best out of all. El ta's definitely has the least amount of distance for the range finder but I prefer its glass over the others. I think I got a 2030 yards this weekend but that is the furthest I can remember. I have never looked through the pures but I'm sure they are much better than any of these.

Do you feel ranging with a separate unit has really slowed you down in the past? If not, you already have an excellent rangefinder. Buy the NL Pures and have an awesome combo.

How far are you wanting to range and willing to shoot? I've had these rf binoculars Revic, Zeiss, Leica 3200, Leica pro, original el range and el with ta. The Revic glass isn't horrible but I didn't care for the feel of them much. Rangefinder seemed the best out of all. El ta's definitely has the least amount of distance for the range finder but I prefer its glass over the others. I think I got a 2030 yards this weekend but that is the furthest I can remember. I have never looked through the pures but I'm sure they are much better than any of these.
For hunting 1000 yards maybe 1100 . shooting maybe 1600-1800 yards but most of the Time 6-1000yards. I do alot of glass and go stuff . i dont ever really pick apart hill sides with my binos for hrs on end. Normally 1hr ish if i do. when i do longer i mostly use my swaro 95mm .

I will keep my revic rangefinder no matter what in my pack as a back up.