• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

PRS - Long Range 6mm Creedmoor

Zhomeguy

Basically set up as a PRS build, but could be a 1000yd set up for someone. Just good quality components..Curtis Custom Axiom 60 degree throw action, Diamond Kote, on bolt assembly, rest of rifle is Cerakote, Bartlein 7.7 twist Remington Varmint/Sendero contour (the 6's really dont need Palma or Varmint contours), finishes out at 26" with a threaded end with a YHM thread protector in 5/8"x24. Trigger Tech Diamond trigger, Manners PRS stock with their propriety mini DBM gen 2 set up, forearm Atlas rail, Curtis Action is a removable 20 MOA rail thats pinned and can be removed and changed out to shooters preference. PTG SAAMI spec 6 cm reamer. (.277 no turn neck .183 FB)
Obviously I would ship it in a nice plastic case to your FFL as shown in lower photo..I use this reamer in another competition rifle in 6mm CM and I run a lot of the Hornady Match and Copper Creek ammo in it and all shoot, sub MOA..I left any further customizing to the new owner, re: rail, muzzle brake, bipod etc..I will include 2 mags with the purchase of the rifle..AICS style, but most likely Accurate Mags brand..listed for 3650$, that doesn't leave me much if any meat on the bones guys, so no trades and no low balling, thanks..

IMG_4455.jpg
IMG_4456.jpg
IMG_4461.jpg
IMG_4462.jpg
IMG_4463.jpg
fullsizeoutput_bc8.jpeg

It is also listed on Gunbroker, with a few interested parties..will see where it goes, thank you for the interest ..