• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Primer Tube Holders

FNA3G

LRH Sponsor
I have had a few requests for primer tube holders. Incase anybody else could use one here is what they are. Price is TYD. Color will be black unless a custom request is made. Thanks.

As always if you have any questions or other custom requests let me know.

$18 Vertical Primer Tube Holder: Has 7 slots that are capable of holding 3 primer tubes each. Can be mounted to the wall via two #8 screws.

$20 Horizontal Primer Tube Holder: Has 7 slots that will hold one tube each. This will work well for anybody that can't hang them vertically. This is mounted to the wall Via 4 #8 screws.

$25 Horizontal Primer Tube Holder With Tray: Has 7 slots that will hold one tube each. This will work well for anybody that can't hang them vertically. This is mounted to the wall Via 4 #8 screws. Has a little tray at the bottom to hold any miscellaneous accessories.

Attachments

• Primer Tube Holder 1.jpg
    Primer Tube Holder 1.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Primer Tube Holder 2.jpg
    Primer Tube Holder 2.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Primer Tube Holder 3.jpg
    Primer Tube Holder 3.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Primer Tube Holder Horizontal.jpg
    Primer Tube Holder Horizontal.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 25
Just a heads up for everyone, I will be traveling for work next week 9th-12th. I will still be able to message and print but I wont be able to ship much stuff out until I return on Friday or the weekend. Thanks.