• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED PRICE REDUCED Rem 700 sps SS 30-06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rem 700 sps SS 30-06

I can trade this Savage 110 in 30-06 with Wood Stock. Glass Bedded, 24" Barrel free floating, New EGW 20 MOA Picatinny Scope base, New Weaver 30mm Tactical Scope Rings, New Pentax Gameseeker 30 30mm Scope 4X16X50mm with Precision Plex Reticle and Variable Power color is MATTE. Scope comes with original Box and Warranty. Stock, Scope Base, Scope Rings and Windage Screws Torqued to proper inch pounds. Trigger at a crisp 4lbs, Shoots Lights OUT. Let me know if you would like to trade..

Sorry, I'm looking for something with heavy, preferably short barrel. Thanks anyway.

That's not a bad offer, I just have a few things in mind already. Thanks but no thanks.

Hey I just bought a ruger .308 with a 4/20 scope what kinda trade are you looking for?
Can add cash also I am retired army not excited about the purchase but it is what it is let me know or call 2096267625

$825 shipped. Nikon scope is amazingly clear and BDC reticle makes the long shots with any ammo a breeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.