• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **PRICE DROP**WTS or Trade Winchester 7WSM with Hart Barrel and McMillan Hunter’s Edge Stock

cross

Going out of the 7 WSM Business Sale!

IMG_0078.jpg

I'm getting out of the 7 WSM business. I'm moving over to a 7mm Remington Magnum and I'm selling this to fund a scope for my new rifle. This stared out life as a Winchester Coyote and since then, it's been semi-customized by the Diamond T Rifle Shop in Craigmont Idaho. It did shoot better than ½ MOA when it was new but now it's more like 1.5 MOA. I'm not going to price this as a bughole shooter. Currently fitted with a fluted Hart #4 and a McMillan Winchester Hunter with Edge Fill, completely bedded.

When it stopped shooting I rebedded it with Marine-Tex it in an attempt to get it to shoot better but was unsuccessful, so it no longer has the Diamond T bedding job in it. (BTW, I've probably bedded more than 20 rifles and I'm not too bad at it so while I'm not saying that it's a professional job, it's not a bad one either). It has a set of Talley Low Rings installed on it and they too have been bedded with either Marine-Tex or J-B Weld, I can't remember.

The action is a blued Controlled Round Push Feed. The underside of the feed rails have been polished and it feeds slicker than snot (I mention this because these rifles aren't really known for their ability to feed this cartridge well). It has a Timney Trigger on it with an additional shoe attached. The stock is in good shape with the exception of some wear marks where the paint has been rubbed off. I tried to show the wear marks in the photos but there may be a few smaller one's here and there. This rifle probably has several months of carry time on it in the mountains of Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming so don't expect it to look like a safe queen.

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

Including: Redding Type S Match Bushing 2-Die Set with the Competition Seater. The exact same parts as in Redding Part Number 36265, but purchased separately with a 0.310 Heat Treated Steel Bushing (Redding Part No. 73310). All in the Type S Bushing Style Die Box.

Also Included:
100 Rounds of Winchester New in the Sealed Bag Brass

30 Rounds off New Brass that Has Been Sized and Trimmed

9 Rounds of New, Never Fired Brass that were Sized, Trimmed, and Loaded but I pulled the bullets and primers on so that I can include them in this deal without having to ship loaded ammo

90 rounds of 1x fired brass

61 rounds of 1x fired brass (different batch of brass)

46 rounds of 2 – 3 times fired brass

And about 90 to 100 rounds of mixed brass ranging from 2x to 3x fired to many times fired, sometimes with very hot loads so I'm including these in the package but not the price. My guess is that if you were to anneal these, most of them would perform admirably.

So that's 139 rounds of new brass

151 rounds of 1x fired

46 rounds off 2x to 3x fired

~100 rounds of older stuff thrown in

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO SELL YOU THE BRASS OR DIES. THEY COME WITH THE RIFLE AND IF THE RIFLE SELLS WITHOUT THE BRASS, I'LL LIST THE BRASS AND DIES SEPARATELY.

Package Price: $1,250 (+$40 shipping with insurance)
Rifle Price: $900 (+$40 shipping with insurance)

Money order preferred. Plan to ship the rifle FFL to FFL and ship the brass directly.
Paypal add 3%

Possible Trade against a Nightforce NXS 5.5 – 22 x 50 with Zero Stop. I'm flexible on reticles, several of them would work for me but not on the Zero Stop. I'd be happy to discuss other quality optics with a Zero Stop and a similar magnification range.

Re: WTS or Trade Winchester 7WSM with Hart Barrel and McMillan Hunter's Edge Stock

Bump 1

Re: WTS or Trade Winchester 7WSM with Hart Barrel and McMillan Hunter's Edge Stock

I have a similar coyote rifle-Krieger barreled to 26". Could you PM me at [email protected]. I would like to hear your experience with your 7WSM, loads, and Diamond T. Interested in the Brass if the rifle sells.
I'm here in southern Idaho.

Thanks! CDE

Bump 2

Sorry, I should have specified that I'm only interested in scopes with MOA dials.

Cross

Bump 3

Package Price: $1,200 (+$40 shipping with insurance)
Rifle Price: $850 (+$40 shipping with insurance)

Rifle weights about 7 1/4 pounds.

Payment or trade against a quality MOA dial, 50mm Objective, Zero Stop scope (Nightforce NXS, Razor, March, etc).

If the value of this package doesn't cover the value of your scope, I have cash to complete the deal.

Going on Gunbroker within a few weeks.

Thanks,
Cross

Bump 4

Let's try...

Package Price: $1,150 (+$40 shipping with insurance)
Rifle Price: $800 (+$40 shipping with insurance)

Rifle weights about 7 1/4 pounds.

Payment or trade against a quality MOA dial, 50mm Objective, Zero Stop scope (Nightforce NXS, Razor, March, etc).

If the value of this package doesn't cover the value of your scope, I have cash to complete the deal.

Going on Gunbroker within a few weeks.

Thanks,
Cross

Bump 5

Offers? Cash or against previously described scope(s)?

Let's try...

Package Price: $1,100 (+$40 shipping with insurance)
Rifle Price: $750 (+$40 shipping with insurance)

Let's try...

Package Price: $1,050 (+$40 shipping with insurance)
Rifle Price: $700 (+$40 shipping with insurance)

Recent Posts