• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Price change- Inexpensive Lefty Chassis Rifle

Bang4theBuck

Rifle is a Savage Axis- Left Handed. Please read the rest of the details. I think this would make a great rifle for someone, or a great truck gun based on size, or add the MDT Night vision bracket to the front of the chassis with a thermal or IR unit and you have a great Pig/Varmint rig.

308 Win
Axis action, but the integral recoil lug portion of the action was machined off (thereby truing the face of the receiver) it now has a standard recoil lug.
The action is bedded into an MDT short chassis that accepts AICS magazines.
Timney trigger (currently set at ~1lb)
The barrel is a take-off, reinstalled on this action. 308 W. 20" 1:10 twist, varmint contour, threaded 5/8x24
Stock is adjustable Magpul
Comes with a 20 MOA rail already mounted.
Very nice tactical bolt knob and Ergo Brand hand grip.
Full Disclosure:
Bipod no included, but could include one as part of the deal, if interested.
The action was bedded into the chassis with a very thick recoil lug on it. The action now wears a standard savage recoil lug, so it might be worth rebedding the recoil lug area.
The take-off barrel that was headspaced onto this action did not clock onto the action exactly as it did on it's original rifle so, that engraving, and the old iron sight holes, which have filler screws are rotated left (looking from the rear of the rifle).I am looking for $750 or best offer shipped to your FFL. I am interested in trades, possibly. Possible trades for quality reloading components (Lapua Brass, Berger or Hornady 6mm, 6.5mm, and 30 cal.) or First focal plane scopes with possible cash going my way or yours. There are some wierd looking blurs on the action, that is just me blurring the serial number. No issues with the action.
20190513_204202_resized.jpg
20190513_204211_resized.jpg
20190513_204219_resized.jpg

Recent Posts