*prairie Princess'* puppy poppin' pix and vid.

I am still laughing from the video! I loved it. Great shootin' Eli!!!!!!!!! Liz, keep tryin'. Takes girls a while........OTHER girls! Nate, not bad....you know the rest.

Woah - "Ready for stew" - Ha, what a classic:D

Great shooting there Prairie Princess, thanks for editing and sharing your photos / multimedia - just great fun to watch.:cool:

Cheers.

Believe it or not this was my first P.D hunt! I get easily excited as you can hear in the video
watch

Great post !!

Family out in Gods country ridding the land of varmints -fun for all !

That rattlesnake sure is mean looking -i walked up on one like that with ear plugs in -the sound made me stop right there also..

I've had more than one discussion w/my 22-250 about the fact that she wants to become a 6x47 someday.
-Mike

Great post !!

Family out in Gods country ridding the land of varmints -fun for all !

That rattlesnake sure is mean looking -i walked up on one like that with ear plugs in -the sound made me stop right there also..

I've had more than one discussion w/my 22-250 about the fact that she wants to become a 6x47 someday.
-Mike

ol mike, Thank you!

This trip and my "F" class match have defiantly been the highlights of my spring!!

I can't possibly describe how much I like the 6x47. It is my all time favorite caliber!!! I could shoot it all day and not get tired of it!!

So, I've noticed that men tend to name their firearms in the female genter...does this mean I, being a female, need to name my firearms in male gender:D ....." he's a manly looking rig, ain't he?":D:D

*Prairie Princess*

Ya' she's a good ol' cow:D<= Nate you are fortunate to still be alive the way Liz shoots. I think this years hunting trips will have to find room for one more. Liz you shoot'em and Nate can gut them and drag'em.

Brent

Ya' she's a good ol' cow:D<= Nate you are fortunate to still be alive the way Liz shoots. I think this years hunting trips will have to find room for one more. Liz you shoot'em and Nate can gut them and drag'em.

Brent

Ya' Brent, I leave her home so people notice me a little bit.
See, when it's just me, my friends introduce me as" this is Nate, he's a gunsmith." When my wife's with me I get introduced like, "this is Elizabeth and this is Liz's husband"....did that sound bitter:D

As far as the gutting and the dragging...she really needs to lose some weight, so I think I'll let her do that:D

All joking aside, her inward beauty/personality far outweigh her outward beauty. I know most people think Straight Shot Gunsmithing is run by Nathan Dagley, but I'll say my wife is a full half partner and pulls her WEIGHT...ALL of it!:D I just can't seem to be serious tonight.......

308nate

Miss Lizabeth and Nate,

Thank you for sharing your quality family outtings w/us. Seeing skippy do the flippy sure gets me fired up, especially since I am headed to flip skippy myself this coming week.

You to are definitly blessed with each other, what a team you guys make. I think we North Dakotan's have our own resident Mid Tompkins and his lovely bride, Nancy or is it more like Ricky & Lucy??

Hope to see ya on the firing line this summer, yet.

Rod (Nodak7mm)

Gasp, choke, cough, splutter!!!! You nearly killed me Nate! I was drinking a soda as I read your post. I have soda dripping from my nose, keyboard, and monitor! Tears are running down my face and I don't know if I'm laughing, choking or crying.

Take comfort knowing the good lord will reward you for suffering through life with a troll by your side...

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.