• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Powder and Primers in Texas

jraulsten

Getting ready for retirement and downsizing so I am cleaning out some reloading supplies. I would like to sell all together and might even throw in some other stuff:) Location is Conroe, TX.

oZiTZutvT7qAQR+GUSm6Gw.jpg
K1gwT046Rq+iDNzUZFpgmw.jpg

Primers
- 215M (5,205)
- 210M (1,000)
- 215 (700)
- CCI 200 (2,000)
- CCI 250 (800)
- CCI 450 (1,700)

Powder
- RL 33 (6-7 lbs of 8 lb jug left)
- H1000 (8 lb jug)
- RL 26 (4 1 lb with 1 around 3/4 full, all same lot number)
- IMR 7977 (1 lb)
- Retumbo (nearly whole pound left)
- N570 (probably half pound)

$800.00 OBO for all.

It's funny... we just picked up 6" of Snow in the Mountains here In the last few day's ! But your welcome to visit here !!
Breath taking Country !!

Rum Man

Don't knock that heat. It just snowed here in Colorado for the last two days. Wife has me applying for jobs down there. (She's from TX).

If I was closer I'd take that off your hands.

Don't knock that heat. It just snowed here in Colorado for the last two days. Wife has me applying for jobs down there. (She's from TX).

If I was closer I'd take that off your hands.
After shooting my bow outside today I could stand a little snow about now!

I remember Texas in summer of 1983 working around Dallas . We had 67 days in a row it was over 100 degrees . I'm glad I was young then , no way I could do that heat now .

Rum Man

I remember Texas in summer of 1983 working around Dallas . We had 67 days in a row it was over 100 degrees . I'm glad I was young then , no way I could do that heat now .

Rum Man
It does get harder to deal with the older you get. I'm ready to start spending summers somewhere cooler!

So, there are small concentrations of unicorn dung (rl26) stashed in remote deserts on the planet. Thats good to know, I thought for sure all the unicorns were extinct ! Someone will have to have it . Wish it was me ! GLWS

So, there are small concentrations of unicorn dung (rl26) stashed in remote deserts on the planet. Thats good to know, I thought for sure all the unicorns were extinct ! Someone will have to have it . Wish it was me ! GLWS
Thanks! It took me a minute to figure out what you meant. I haven't shot in so long I had no idea RL 26 was so hard to come by. Did a search and see that it is out of stock everywhere. Like trying to find H4350 a few years ago!

You ever make it down to rio grande valley?? I might be able to off load this fro. You
I used to go that way quite a bit when I was in Corpus but haven't for some time now. I'll be in Corpus in August for my Granddaughter's birthday but probably won't have time to spare.

Recent Posts