Posts and Threads "READ OUTLOUD" to you!

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
We watched the Fetterman and Oz Debate and Fettermen had all his questions read to him because of his disabilities.
I was sitting here with Jill and now my Glasses are starting to get rough around the edges and can't see the TV. Jill said go to the Dr , I said go to the eye Dr. Only thing is the Obama and Bidens Health and Infatuation Reduction Plan doesn't cover eye exams or glasses or read my messages on my laptop.
Jill said that there is a program on my laptop that will read to me.
By Golly it does. so now all my LRH posts Threads can be read to me. Just don't know if the same inflection from the original writer will be said.
Pretty cool!

We watched the Fetterman and Oz Debate and Fettermen had all his questions read to him because of his disabilities.
I was sitting here with Jill and now my Glasses are starting to get rough around the edges and can't see the TV. Jill said go to the Dr , I said go to the eye Dr. Only thing is the Obama and Bidens Health and Infatuation Reduction Plan doesn't cover eye exams or glasses or read my messages on my laptop.
Jill said that there is a program on my laptop that will read to me.
By Golly it does. so now all my LRH posts Threads can be read to me. Just don't know if the same inflection from the original writer will be said.
Pretty cool!

Set the accent to snarky englishman for all of them, you won't care