• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Pierce/Proof/McMillan 6.5 Creed FS

REEDUSMC

I purchased this rifle from a well known member of this forum in August - it is in like new condition and is an ABSOLUTE hammer with factory Hornady 140 AMAX. Round count is less than 90. I took this rifle as a backup with me in Idaho in October and shot a 170 class mulie at 526 yards. Pics upon request - weight is mid 6 pounds. It was built by Ryan Pierce of Piercision rifles. The reason I am selling is I want Ryan to build me a 6.5 SAUM and my wife has caught on to my gun buying...

Components;
Pierce titanium short action with 20MOA rail
McMillan A3 sporter with EDGE fill dipped by MCM in Kryptek Highlander
Proof Research Sendero contour 1:8 twist barrel 26" in length
Timney Calvin Elite trigger at 1.25 pounds
BDL bottom metal

The action, bottom metal, and barrel tip is cerakoted in FDE. I will absolutely guarantee that this rifle will shoot inside of .5" with Factory Hornady 140 AMAX - if you find this is not true I will refund your money and pay shipping back to me. The forum member I purchased this rifle from also said that factory Hornady 143 ELD also performed well.

Price - $3000 plus actual shipping to your FFL CONUS (Im taking a bath on this)
Best way to contact me is - [email protected]

Thanks guys.

I just ordered this exact riffle 3 days ago...ugh!! Well almost the same, I ended up going with a manners stock instead. You sir could have saved me a lot of money, not to mention a lot of time :) good luck with your sale

Thanks for the compliment - it was a great deal indeed. If you went with a similar setup you will be pleased