Peterson Cartridge now shipping their 338 LM bras...at 10% off

ELR Researcher

Peterson Cartridge now shipping their 338 LM bras...at 10% off

I just received this e-mail about this brass - claimed to be Lapua quality.

"Peterson Cartridge is proud to announce the newest addition to our lineup, the .338 Lapua Magnum. Our extensive testing and precision equipment produces extremely consistent, high-quality brass. The .338 Lapua Magnum is available today, joining our .260 Remington and .308 Winchester offerings.

To help celebrate our newest caliber release, we're offering 10% off all orders using promo code 338USA. Take advantage of this special offer today and improve your accuracy and precision with Peterson Cartridge match-grade brass."

I'm full up on 338 LM brass (Lapua) or I'd spring for a box. Looking forward to see some comparative reviews.

I was in their office on Wed to pick up some 338LM brass. They have plans for many other calibers, however, the goal is Lapua level quality and the challenge of producing enough of their current products.

I specifically asked about 6.5 Creedmoor since it is fairly close to 260 Rem, and he described some of the challenges just going from 308 to 260. What seems simple to us isn't simple when mass producing.

It is my understanding that the 300WM and the Cheytac rounds are up next.

-David

Noticed my grammatical error but, of course, I cannot now correct it - software/admin control "feature".

The statement, "Looking forward to see some comparative reviews.", should read, "Looking forward to seeing some comparative reviews."

Some Lapua quality .300 win mag brass would be great to have. They will need to make a lot as it will sell like hot cakes as the saying goes. Bruce

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.