• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Parts for Sale

jgraham01

All items include shipping in the price listed. Personal check, cashier/bank check or money order only (no electronic payments). Contact me with questions and thanks for looking.

Jerry

Marlin 1895 Parts:
All parts from an 1895G with a straight grip that includes mag tube, lever, recoil pad, rear barrel sight, mag tube follower, receiver safety, front sight insert, ejector, trigger and sear and hammer spring. All like new for $100.

L&R Bailes Lock:
The Bailes is also called a small Manton, baby Durs Egg, or small English flint lock. I have never used the percussion lock or the drum and custom liners, so I am selling them. Brand new and browned. All for $125.

1911 Parts:

Many of the parts are from Kimber. The Kimber parts include full length guide rod, spring and barrel bushing for a 4" barrel, grip safety, mainspring housing (complete), trigger, two sets of grip screws, firing pin and spring, rear sight, firing pin stop, safety block and spring, and then a few other parts from other 1911s, along with four sets of grips. All for $100.

Holster:

Craft Holsters leather SOB for right hand Beretta PX4. New. $35

A-Zoom Snap Caps:

270 Win (4 for $20)
300 WM (2 for $10)

95.jpg
Lock 1.jpg
45.jpg
Parts.jpg

Last edited: