Pa rifle ranges ?

Thanks for the help, do you know how far your club is away from Washington. I will be in the area for a few years on a construction project and would be interested in joining a club if not too far away

LCSA is an hour drive from Washington according to Google. They are accepting new members. I normally shoot at NSSA, but they've hit the limit on members. NSSA is in Warrendale and it would be 45 minutes from Washington.

To shoot at a PA Game Commission range, you will need a range permit or a PA hunting license.

Find Shooting Ranges in U.S. and Canada | Where To Shoot lists a bunch of range close to Washington (zip 15301)

Welcome to PA., if you check the PA. Game Commission web site all info on state rifle ranges is there. Most of the ranges only go to 100 yards there are a couple that go to 300 yards but with a range permit or a hunting license you can shoot all day.

thanks for the help guys, I think the weather looks to be a little warmer than back in Wisconsin and maybe easier to get in some decent range time earlier in the year

It would be a pretty long haul for you to Reade or Mifflin co sportsmen club but you can shoot 1000 yds at either place. Make sure you check with the Reade range and understand how it works before you go there. Mifflin you can shoot from 25 to 1000 just about anytime. Pm me if you have questions. I shoot at both ranges and I'm the president of the Mifflin club.

I'm originally from Washington. About an hour south of Washington is a 1000 yard range in Fairview WV. McDonald Sportsman's club also has a range but I'm not sure how far 600 or a thousand. The gamelands ranges tend to only be 100 yards but the one in Graysville is 300 yards and it's in the middle of nowhere.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.