Olympics

Chadp82

I am not a pistol hunter, but this seems like the best place on the forum to talk about this. I am a pistol shooter, mostly of the 1911 variety 😀.

The Turkish pistol shooter (Yusuf Dikec) was impressive. It really shows how true marksmanship is a skill. With all shooting sports, there are so many gimmick type things to gain an advantage, but his skill shows what practice and technique can do.

I just wanted to bring it up for those that didn't see it. If you didn't see it, check it out.

Jerry Miculek says he got where he is by being the first person at the range in the morning and the last to leave at night.

I believe that there's a lot of truth in that statement. However I also believe you need to have a good routine of you are just reinforcing bad habits.

I am not a pistol hunter, but this seems like the best place on the forum to talk about this. I am a pistol shooter, mostly of the 1911 variety 😀.

The Turkish pistol shooter (Yusuf Dikec) was impressive. It really shows how true marksmanship is a skill. With all shooting sports, there are so many gimmick type things to gain an advantage, but his skill shows what practice and technique can do.

I just wanted to bring it up for those that didn't see it. If you didn't see it, check it out.
I will have to hear it secondhand from members,I refuse to watch the Olympics at all!

FFD60F5E-DF45-4FD2-B478-5F98FF423027.jpeg