• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nosler M48 Custom Shop Rifle in 270WSM

Ramblin99

Nosler M48 Custom Shop Rifle in 270WSM caliber. This is an early custom built in 2005-2010 time period when the Custom Shop rifles were truly one-off rifles built in their custom shop. I called Nosler a few months ago to inquire about it, gave the tech rep the serial number, and he said, "you own the highest-quality rifle Nosler has ever produced." That put a smile on my face. Features include:

- 24" match-grade Pac-Nor barrel
- Trued M48 action
- Carbon-Kevlar stock in onyx grey that weighs 26.0 ounces
- Pillar bedded
- Timney trigger
- Gray Cerakote on all metal parts.

Don't be fooled by people telling you they have an M48 Custom. It is probably a Trophy Grade which is a recent, higher-end M48 production rifle. Or maybe they've had a gunsmith work on it and now call it a "custom." If the rifle doesn't have the "NC" script on the floorplate, it's not a custom shop rifle.

The rifle with stock and Talley Lightweights weighs 6 lbs. 8.7 ounces. So the bare rifle will come in at 6 lbs. 4.7 ounces. It shoots ¾" MOA with factory ammo. I don't reload so its potential hasn't been explored. Round count is less than 50. I had an issue with the anchor for the buttstock sling stud coming loose. I sent the stock to Nosler and they repaired the anchor and repainted the entire stock. Condition: The stock is perfect. There is one small shiny spot in the Cerakote about 2" from the muzzle. That's the only blemish in the metal. It looks new in the hand. The trigger guard/floorplate assembly is made of steel, not aluminum. Nosler went for quality over lightweight when they built this rifle. The receiver and Pac-Nor barrel are stainless steel under the Cerakote. The Talleys are 30mm mediums and are included.

$1,900 shipped from an individual to your FFL. I accept Paypal FnF and USPS money orders for payment. The rifle is cross-posted so timestamp prevails. Drop me a PM if you have any questions, need more pics, etc. No trades. I'm saving up for a boat. Thanks for looking.

Keith

IMG_7739.JPG
IMG_7746.JPG
IMG_7741.JPG
IMG_7748.JPG
IMG_7740.JPG
IMG_7751.JPG
IMG_7752.JPG
IMG_7745.JPG
IMG_7749.JPG
IMG_7738.JPG

Last edited: