Northern Illinois Lease, Hunts Available (Boone Co., IL)

Colcalcipherol

All,
I have a lease I just secured in Boone Co., IL. It's an amazing piece of property and I spent a little too much on it. In order to get back into good graces with my wife I need to recover a little bit of my funds so I am looking to share the lease in some way. If someone wants to come up for a week, weekend, a couple of days, or something like that, that is an option. If there is anyone local, I would be willing to discuss splitting the lease (we have a long-term lease option). I only bow hunt this property so it's not going to be disturbed much at all. If you are a bow hunter, even better because this place sets up extremely well for that.

Illinois doesn't really allow rifle hunting thus making long-range hunting obsolete but you can still do relatively long range muzzle loader hunting. I have some fairly long shots on this property (200+).

Please let me know if you are interested.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.