northern california blacktail on the lost coast

trowsers

i have a cabin located in the middle of the lost coast wilderness area in northern california. prime hunting for trophy blacktail, black bear, coyote, and all the ground squirrels you could want to shoot.
interested in all fishing and big game
send pm for trophy pictures or if you have any questions

Looks like that was a year ago and no replies. Well I'm new here so let give it a shot. I guide on the lower Rogue River in the fall and the Steelhead and Salmon fishing can be awesome. Been on the river for 25 years. I would love to look at coyote and ground squirrels on your property in exchange for fishing in my driftboat with everything provided.

Looks like that was a year ago and no replies. Well I'm new here so let give it a shot. I guide on the lower Rogue River in the fall and the Steelhead and Salmon fishing can be awesome. Been on the river for 25 years. I would love to look at coyote and ground squirrels on your property in exchange for fishing in my driftboat with everything provided.

shoot me a pm and we can discus it further, used to fish on the rogue when i was a kid, im definitely interested

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.