No longer getting emails

Pacech

Hi Everybody. This is my first post and I hate to say that. I was receiving the email "Highlighted Posts" updates with all the topics on a daily basis, or more. You guys are a world of knowledge! I didn't ever feel the need to comment as there was always someone following up on a topic that either was going to say what I would or had more knowledge of the topic than I. As of 11/4/22 I no longer receive those "Highlighted Posts"emails . I have emailed per the "contact us" area requesting to be put back on the email list with no response and no "Highlighted Posts" emails starting back up. My account seems to be active with no messages of any issues. Also, when I go back to my older emails and click on a topic I get a "Link Disabled" message. Thank you in advance for any help anyone can give me.
Charlie

Thank you Chris. I went to the link you sent and my "Newsletter Signup" was checked "yes". My "Subscribe Newsletter"had a box named "Regular List". That was not checked so I did check that box. What is strange is that I never went in there to uncheck any box and that I can't get any of the old topics to open in the pre 11/4/22 emails. Again, all go to a screen that says "Link Disabled" when I click on a topic. Thank you for your help. I'll see if I start getting the emails again.

This happened because we changed services (the previous service closed down)

Whew! Thought I had done something wrong. And I hadn't even done anything. Ha! So does that mean I will no longer be able to view those old email topics from the emails that I have previous to 11/4/22? Really looking forward to getting the Newsletter again. Sorry about where I posted but sincerely appreciate you help. Than you!