• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NightForce scopes For Sale

Bob Beck

Gentlemen,

I have some "Used Take Off Scopes for sale" They are all in like new condition.

5.5-22x56mm HS ZS NP-R1 $1750 Shipped
5.5-22x56mm HS ZS MOAR $1750 Shipped
5.5-22x56mm HS ZS Velocity 1000 HV.5 $1800 Shipped
5.5-22x56mm HS ZS Velocity 1000 HVM.5 $1800 Shipped
5.5-22x56mm HS ZS Velocity 1000 UHV $1800 Shipped
3.5-15x50mm HS ZS Velocity 1000 MV.5 $1600 Shipped

Just send me a message to get your ordered.

Thanks.

Bob,

Can you please tell me what you mean by take off scopes? Have they been used just by you and your staff or are they customer returns?

I assume that full factory warranty is still offered and if so for how long.

Thanks and sorry for the dumb questions but I'm not familiar with the term "take off".

I'm about ready to buy my first Nightforce scope and want to make sure I don't mess up on my first purchase.

Thanks,
Bob

Bob Is straight up and honest about his scopes. They are all in great condition. I've bought 3 from him thus far and all are great condition!!

He also will talk you through what you need and help with questions!!
I personally will look to him first for advice and another scope.

Way to go bob!! Bump for ya too!!!!

Bob Beck is a stand up guy and will take the time to talk to you and figure out what you are trying to accomplish and what you need/want.
He also can get you a great price on NF gear.
You da man Mr Beck!
Happy Fourth of July weekend everyone!

You guys are awesome! Thanks a ton for the good word!

Hope everyone had a great 4th!

I rarely am as impressed by someone as I am with Bob Beck. I was buying my first Nightforce scope and was full of dumb *** questions and he acted like he had all the time in the world to talk to me and stuck with me until I had exhausted all my dumb questions and then very professionally took the time to guide me to the best scope for my needs.

What a great guy to deal with and what a great resource he is!

Thanks Bob... You're a class act and I really appreciate you taking the time to educate me and get me on the right track. Now all I have to do is wait "patiently" until my first ever Nightforce scope arrives here... LOL

I'm headed to my handloading room to get some loads ready so all I have to do is mount the scope and do some shooting when it gets here. ;)

Bob

Make sure it's level!!!! Otherwise you spen a lot of dough for a magnified crooked shooter!!!! Hahahahahga

I agree bob is the best

Gentlemen,

Thanks again for the great word on here. I really appreciate it and do not mind at all working with all you guys on finding the best scope for your needs. After all, that is my job!

Hey, lets get some of these Velocity 1000 models moving on here, lets drop them all $50. I will still cover the shipping and can take CC for the purchase. They are in absolutely great shape and ready to go. If it would help any of you to consult with me on which Velocity 1000 is the perfect match for your rifle, just let me know.

Send me a message, thanks again.

I have purchased 1 ATACR and 2 NXS from Bob and he his just about as good as it gets, scope are "takeoffs" and they look brand new to me and I haven't seen any marks anywhere on any of them......like previously said its not everyday you get to talk to the man selling the scopes and getting his opinions. I will be purchasing atleast one more 5.5x22-56 MOAR and one ATACR from him as soon as Kirby wraps up a 338AX build.

Gentlemen,

I still have some of the Velocity 1000's left. Please send me a PM to answer any questions about the appropriate model, or purchase yours.

Thanks again guys.