New optics from SWFA coming soon?

megastink

They changed their homepage to a picture of a backlit optic. Kinda looks like a tall capped hunting style turret. I'd love to see them expand their ultralight series with some slightly higher mags. I really hope its not just a revamp of their already popular SS line. Anyone have inside info?

Pretty sure the SS are locked in patent design. I think they are just updating the website. I noticed they've changed A L O T of their initial product offerings.

I recently picked up a 5-20HD and am not seeing the fascination with it. It's ok, the glass is reasonable, but the turrets are just ok and it doesn't have a mechanical zero stop. I bought it for $700 but would not pay more than that for one based on this one.

I recently picked up a 5-20HD and am not seeing the fascination with it. It's ok, the glass is reasonable, but the turrets are just ok and it doesn't have a mechanical zero stop. I bought it for $700 but would not pay more than that for one based on this one.
I don't think the allure is that it has all the bells and whistles; it is the fact that they tend to reliably hold zero and track consistently. (seems simple enough, but several of the big names seem to really struggle to accomplish these two basic tasks)

It's been rumored they were doing something new in 2024 and that is what their site says. I have a pile of the 10x, a 16x, a 3-15 and a 5-20. They all track well and perform well. I hope the new offering(s) are even better!