• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED New Meopta MeoSport R 3-15x50mm RD w/ 4Ci Illuminated Reticle

Ramblin99

I bought this scope a while back, and now have more scopes than rifles. This feature-packed scope needs a new home. It's a Meopta MeoSport R 3-15x50mm RD with an illuminated center dot 4Ci reticle in the second focal plane. The reticle has 11 brightness settings on the left side turret, and has side focus down to 10 meters. The illuminated center dot is very effective. It's bright enough for daylight use, but also gets down so low you can barely see it, which is what you want in a low light center dot. 30mm main tube.

The scope has never been mounted. 100% as new. Comes with the box, manuals, clear banded lens covers and a set of Meopta 30mm rings. The optical clarity is excellent, and the scope is substantial. When you pick it up you realize it's a quality optic. In my opinion, this is the most feature-packed, highest quality scope you can buy in this price range. There are no disappointments with this one. And it carries the 10-year Meopta warranty.

$400 shipped. This will be cross-posted. Drop me a PM if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

Keith

IMG_9063.jpgIMG_9064.jpgIMG_9065.jpgIMG_9066.jpgIMG_9068.jpgIMG_9069.jpgIMG_9071.jpgIMG_9074.jpgIMG_9075.jpgIMG_9076.jpg