New member/North Idaho

I normally shoot at mica, I have a couple places I also hike in to shoot out to about 1000. Wish we had more exposed rock up here, would make it easier to find places to shoot. There's also Calder, but I haven't been out there before.

I normally shoot at mica, I have a couple places I also hike in to shoot out to about 1000. Wish we had more exposed rock up here, would make it easier to find places to shoot. There's also Calder, but I haven't been out there before.
Calder ? Like on the st joe?

If So I can fly fish and shoot all in the same trip!

Yes, on the Joe. If you grew up here, you'll undoubtedly know of Jack Buell, he owns a ton of land up the Joe and around st Marie's. The Calder range is just a spot with metal targets, that's on his land.

Yes, on the Joe. If you grew up here, you'll undoubtedly know of Jack Buell, he owns a ton of land up the Joe and around st Marie's. The Calder range is just a spot with metal targets, that's on his land.
I fished Huckleberry like 3 weeks ago.. wish I would have known about this..

Btw have u shot Rock lake yet? It's shooters Disneyland !

You mind if I PM you for specifics?

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.